What is Realtek Audio Manager?
Realtek HD Audio Manager (Realtek High Definition Audio Manager) is the application used to control sound play on Windows computers. It acts as a control panel for your audio adapters. When you add new microphones/speakers/headsets, etc. to your computer, Realtek HD Audio Manager will automatically detects them and let you set up them.
Wonder where to find Realtek HD Audio Manager and where to get Realtek HD Audio Manager downloaded for your Windows 10/11 computer? This post gives a guide.
Check If Your Computer Has Realtek HD Audio Manager
Generally in Windows 10/11, Realtek HD Audio Manager is installed along with Realtek HD audio driver. Normally Windows 10/11 OS has automatically installed Real HD audio driver, and you can find the Realtek HD Audio Manager in Control Panel, but if you can’t find it, you can check how to download Realtek HD Audio Manager for Windows 10/11 PC below.
To check if your computer has installed Realtek HD Audio Manager, you can press Windows + R, type control panel, and press Enter to open Control Panel on Windows 10/11.
Next you can type realtek in the search box in Control Panel, and click Realtek HD Audio Manager in the list to open Realtek HD Audio Manager on your Windows 10/11 computer. Alternatively, you can also click Hardware and Sound, and click Realtek HD Audio Manager to open it.
However, if the Realtek HD Audio Manager is missing on Windows 10/11 and you can’t find it in Control Panel, you can get Realtek HD Audio Manager downloaded on your Windows computer. Check how to do it below.
Realtek HD Audio Manager Download for Windows 10/11
1. Download from Realtek Website
You can download Realtek HD Audio Manager from Realtek official website. You can open Realtek HD Audio Manager download page and find the corresponding driver for your Windows 10/11 system. Click the Download icon to download Realtek HD Audio Driver for your computer. You can download Realtek HD Audio driver for Windows 10 64bit or 32bit based on your own needs.
After downloading, you can click the downloaded exe file, and follow the instructions to install the Realtek HD Audio Driver.
Since Realtek HD Audio Manager will be installed along with Realtek HD Audio driver. After you installed the driver, then the Realtek HD Audio Manager application is also installed.
2. Reinstall Realtek Audio Driver
- You can press Windows + X, and select Device Manager to open Device Manager on Windows 10.
- In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers category, and right-click Realtek High Definition Audio.
- Then you can choose Update driver to update the outdated Realtek Audio driver.
- Or you can click Uninstall device to delete the Realtek High Definition Audio device from your computer. Restart your computer and it will automatically download and install Realtek HD Audio driver and Realtek HD Audio Manager, if not, try Way 1 to manually download and reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager on Windows 10.
This post introduces how to get Realtek HD Audio Manager downloaded for your Windows 10/11 computer. Hope it helps. For other Windows 10/11 issues, CluBees Tech software provides Image Enhance Pro, Smart Storage Manager , Icon Maker Pro, Batch Photo Resizer, Batch Photo EXIF Editor Pro and some other solutions.